Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Again, I say, "Rejoice!"

I woke up thinking of the verse that says, "Today is the day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it."

Why? Because Season 4 of Sons of Anarchy is FINALLY starting!*

AND it's 90 minutes tonight! The commercials make it look soooooooo good! Will Jax really leave? Why is Clay fighting with everyone? Who will be the big bad enemy this season? Will Lila and Opie get married? Will Tig and Tacoma finally settle their 8-yr-old beef about Missy**?

I'M SO EXCITED!

And if you didn't know, Kurt Sutter has offered up a challenge for the opening tonight that is offers a HUGE reward.***

I'M SO EXCITED! Hopefully, my children will cooperate so that I can actually watch 90 minutes**** of uninterrupted television...

*Yes, I know, Psalm 118:24 is referring to the glorious day of the Lord. My intent is not to be blasphemous. Truly, truly, I have the utmost for the Highest.

**You know their beef is over a DOG, right?!! Makes me LMAO every time I think about it. Kurt Sutter is genius!

***And by HUGE reward, I mean GI-NORMOUS, People! Watching an episode of SOA AT HIS HOUSE! That means watching SOA WITH Otto and Gemma! Hello?! Do you understand the awesomeness of this?!!! Spread the word so that the numbers meet his criteria! See his blog for info: http://sutterink.blogspot.com/2011/08/season-4-premier-challengepromise_30.html

****If you are a SOA fan, you should have DirecTV. It plays (in SoCal) at 7pm, 8:30pm and 10 pm.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment