Thursday, March 6, 2014

"Our Wheeled Adventure" starring the Cop and the Cooper!

I'm sure you've heard of "Micki & Maude." I have heard of it, but I haven't seen it.

The title came to mind as we were driving home from Cincinnati. Why? Because, apparently, "Our Two-Wheeled Adventure," has turned into "Our Wheeled Adventure."

My husband is a junkie. An addict. He LOVES speed, sleek and anything that could be described "sinister." His 2003 Mercury Marauder is ALL that and a bag of chips! 



I am less of a car junkie. But I do enjoy cars. I've always wanted a Mini Cooper. They are so zippy and fun and absolutely adorable!


And since I drive 40 highway miles every work day, it is economical too :)

Mine is a little less pristine than Chris's. It has had at least four owners in its 12 years and the last one was a smoker. But, Chris and I are dedicated to loving on this Mini like it has never been loved on before.

Hopefully this new Wheeled Adventure will have some fun tales to share.


Introducing... Zipi Mini Miki and Maraude! The Cop and the Cooper! Or as my co-worker thinks they should be called, Marv and Mabel.


No comments:

Post a Comment