Sunday, January 30, 2011

Royal Aces Travel to Las Vegas

The end of January, Chris and I traveled to Las Vegas.

The Aces go to Vegas every January for brother club The Deuces' annual dance.




Being 7 months pregnant, I was not interested in staying home alone all weekend, so I called my friend Kim and had her join me in the Frontier for the road trip.

Chris, however, road Betty all the way there.

He did not ride Betty home, though. We put her in the back of the truck. Not because she was broken, but because my bright idea to walk from Circus Circus to the Bellagio meant we didn't actually leave Vegas on Sunday until 3 pm...

The coolest part about the whole trip was when Chris got to ride the Strip in a pack of bikes. Seriously. WAY cool! Unfortunately, I was in truck behind the pack, so I couldn't take a photo. Gerrie (property of "Taz") was able to take a photo on the way back to the hotel. "Pepper" is in the rear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment